12 weeks of Focus
1. What is this thing called grief and why does it hurt so bad?
2. The 10 Misconceptions about Grief.
3. The importance of telling the Story.
4. Accepting the reality and enormity of the loss.
5. Embracing all the emotions of Grief.
6. The Importance of Practicing Extreme Self Care.
7. Handling the Intruders of Grief Burst and Pushy People.
8. Six tasks of Grief.
9. Meaning in the Suffering.
10. After Death Experience
11. Reorienting to a new reality
12. Permission to Survive the Journey.
Sessions are designed to meet the unique needs that every individual brings to the coaching experience. During the one hour sessions, your coach will center on the agenda of the client as well as guide them through the 12 weeks of the focused grief program. This 12 week program is filled with assessments, tools, and information to help indivials understand and survive their own grief journey.
After an initial coaching session, sessions are scheduled on a weekly basis. David offers individual sessions by phone (tele-coaching) or in person. Clients are encouraged but not required to make a three month commitment to the coaching process. In addition to the one on one weekly scheduled coaching sessions, all coaching clients will receive the Grief Journey Coaching Newsletter and will have access to the Grief Journey Coaching E-line. This E-line is open 24 hours a day. Simply email the line with your concern or challenge and your email will be replied to either by email or by phone within 8 hours.
Coaching fee's are $500.00 per month or $150.00 per session. All fees are payable at the beginning of the month and can be paid by cash, check, or major credit card. Gift certificates for loved ones are available. All Grief Journey Coaching Services come with a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of the coaching experience, your money will be refunded.